Discuss Ceramiche Grazia supplier in UK in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

I had a phone call from a chap enquiring about this manufacturer from Italy. There is a range of tiles that they produce based on a Vintage design of wall tiles (white highly glazed octagonal with a black Taco, black dado and black skirting) he picked up my name from this forum and despite using the Internet I can't find a supplier of Ceramiche Grazia tiles in this country.
Anyone come across them - they look very nice - but I'am told quite expensive.
The enquiry is cost driven and away from my working area, but out of courtesy I'd like to get an answer for him.
Thanks in anticipation.
John.

Ps. From my description if any other similar tile is available, a link would be appreciated.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
TJ Have spoken to one of my suppliers in Leeds who deal with a lot of Italian manufacturers and they seem to think they have had a brochure from a rep some time ago. They will dig a bit deeper next week, whats the timescale and where is the customer located?

T

Time's Ran Out

I believe the enquiry is from the East of England area and I have informed him of this thread. I've asked him to get logged in so he can follow the results so all help is appreciated. Timescale? But for the right price this looks to be a lovely tile.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Has a look on their site and they seem to have some lovely stuff on there. Just looking at it makes me squint at what the prices might be.

T

Time's Ran Out

Just thought I'd renew this thread to see if there was any new information available!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My supplier doesn't think it was the same company that they thought, but they are still looking into it.

I sent an e-mail to the manufacturer and they have left me a voice mail message today and will be ringing me back hopefully tomorrow. In a nut shell they said they would let me know who the retailers are in the UK but he needs to know the area in the UK.

Will let you know the outcome.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi TJ

Spoken to the agent in Italy and he has told me that the nearest supplier to me as I didn't know the exact location of the customer is in Wakefield

Caesars Ceramics Retail Showroom - 01924 333060 or speak to Dave 07778998622. They are retailers but as I understand they don't stock, it's only to order.

Hope they can help.

If you need the number of the agent in Italy let me know as he would be able to give a retailer closer to the customer if required.

Reply to Ceramiche Grazia supplier in UK in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay