Search the forum,

Discuss Ceramic Tiles Market Still Growing! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
[DLMURL="http://www.tiles.org.uk/newsfile/newsitem.shtml?newsitem=070115-154319"]the Tile Association Bookshop[/DLMURL]

Just to give you new tilers some encouragement. Tilers will always be required, even here in the UK where most tiles are imported.

:icon14:

View attachment 63526

Last edited:
D

DevonR

I may of timed my entry into tiling perfect as my very good friend, who started out plastering a few years ago who has been offering advice and has lined me up some work as well. However we were chatting on the weekend and apparently he has been thinking about setting up his own tile shop (of sorts). His parents own a villa in Spain near a tile manufacture place and he has been getting in friendly with the owner who has been asking he he would be interested in supply for him in England.
This would mean I would get most/all of the work off the back of the shop, so I say long live the tiling industry.

:wink_smile:

D

Deleted member 1779

As well as the rise in ceramics C4carbides have quoted that the porcelain tile market will double in the next 10 years.

One site I think looks very classy and is quite informative on the topic is this site.

[DLMURL="http://www.porcelain-tiles.co.uk/PorcelainRevolution.htm"]Porcelain Tiles [/DLMURL]

The page above is all about the revolution in porcelain tiles and a fairly interesting read. But the site also has some stunning and inspiring photography of porcelain projects.

I dont know them or endorse them but I do like their website.

As Dan says - its all up up up for tiles

View attachment 71752

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BrhTiling

Well, I am glad the market is still growing as I am off to do a 4-week course starting tomorrow morning at 9:30am!!

Feeling a bit nervous about it now, hopefully I will actually have some talent at tiling or else I have wasted a big chunk of cash!

K

kapitan

dan !! i agree with the report from the tta it matches almost exactly the market im involved in!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Ceramic Tiles Market Still Growing! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen