Search the forum,

Discuss Ceramic Tile Distributors - offer on Tileeasy Washboy in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cornish_crofter

CTD are doing an offer on a Tile Easy Washboy.

£19.99 plus vat. It includes rollers, wheeled rectangular bucket, a couple of floats and some other stuff.

I've asked them to set me one aside

Normal RRP is about £80 I believe.

G

Gazzer

Theres only one washboy worth getting and thats a Karl Dahm. I tried a cheap make at first and it lasted no more than 6 months. I have had my Karl Dahm for about 6 years now....although it is showing wear.

C

Colour Republic

CTD are doing an offer on a Tile Easy Washboy.

£19.99 plus vat. It includes rollers, wheeled rectangular bucket, a couple of floats and some other stuff.

I've asked them to set me one aside

Normal RRP is about £80 I believe.

£20 is worth a punt, let us now how you get on mate. How long is the deal on for?

D

DHTiling

The rollers are , well flimsy.. and the sponges are the same.. ok for DIY i say but deffo not worth that amount of money.. trust me..

G

Gazzer

A washboy has a hard life.
Make sure the rollers are running on bearings.
Make sure the clip holding them onto the bucket is metal and not plastic.
Solid rollers are better IMO .
The grid should be metal and not plastic.
Wheels are personal preference but not to my liking.
The floats are a preference too and can easily be adapted with different sponges..ie , solid or slitted.

S

Scott

I have one and i have had it for about 3 mabe four years. It looks good on the shelf in the garage. I dont do many large floors to make it worthwhile and only bought it to try out.

Seems robust enough but then im not one for launching my tools in the back of the van on an evening. Has wheels too ;)

T

The D

i have had one of these for two years now i use it every day and the rollers are fine. I had my doubts at first but it has proven to be £20.00 well spent.

M

Mike

i think this is the one i have too, had about 12 months now and is used reguarly and is still going strong. i don't use the wheels tho as i find the bucket goes back and forth making rolling the float out hard work. i just had a sigma float free with my new cutter and it seems better quality

Reply to Ceramic Tile Distributors - offer on Tileeasy Washboy in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen