Search the forum,

Discuss Ceramic Tile Distributors - offer on Tileeasy Washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cornish_crofter

CTD are doing an offer on a Tile Easy Washboy.

£19.99 plus vat. It includes rollers, wheeled rectangular bucket, a couple of floats and some other stuff.

I've asked them to set me one aside

Normal RRP is about £80 I believe.

G

Gazzer

Theres only one washboy worth getting and thats a Karl Dahm. I tried a cheap make at first and it lasted no more than 6 months. I have had my Karl Dahm for about 6 years now....although it is showing wear.

C

Colour Republic

CTD are doing an offer on a Tile Easy Washboy.

£19.99 plus vat. It includes rollers, wheeled rectangular bucket, a couple of floats and some other stuff.

I've asked them to set me one aside

Normal RRP is about £80 I believe.

£20 is worth a punt, let us now how you get on mate. How long is the deal on for?

D

DHTiling

The rollers are , well flimsy.. and the sponges are the same.. ok for DIY i say but deffo not worth that amount of money.. trust me..

Reply to Ceramic Tile Distributors - offer on Tileeasy Washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen