Search the forum,

Discuss Butech colorstuk rapid grout question in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Is the aforementioned grout suitable for grouting porcelain tiles on it's own over electric UFH or do you have to mix in an additive? plenty of bumf on the back of the bag but no mention of flexibility or porcelain tiles.(customer supplied materials is the reason for my uncertainty)

S

Stef

I just grouted roughly 220m2 with it over ufh so I hope it is..
As far as I know it is fine.
How long did it take you to find the English on the back of the bag?

O

On one

I just grouted roughly 220m2 with it over ufh so I hope it is..
As far as I know it is fine.
How long did it take you to find the English on the back of the bag? 
Not long,once I'd found a magnifying glass!

O

On one

I'm just worried that in all that text on the bag......not one mention of the word flexible!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just used it yesterday to grout 6m of mosaics over UFH, goes off pretty quick so beware. Lovely to work with and dries very even colour, no light or dark patches and that was with anthracite.

Mosaic floor.jpg

Last edited:

Reply to Butech colorstuk rapid grout question in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen