Search the forum,

Discuss Butech colorstuk rapid grout question in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Just used it yesterday to grout 6m of mosaics over UFH, goes off pretty quick so beware. Lovely to work with and dries very even colour, no light or dark patches and that was with anthracite.

Mosaic floor.jpg

Last edited:
O

On one

Well...previously when I asked the customer about a matching silicone Porcelanosa told him to go to B&Q.....very helpful!. But when I rang the Porcelanosa shop today they did let slip that Mapei manufactured their grouts and adhesives.
It wasn't too bad....on 1000mm x 330mm ceramics(2mm joint)Gris and 660mm x 400mm porcelain tiles(3mm joint)with Anthracite or should that be Cherry Blossom shoe polish:smilewinkgrin:
It firmed up in the joints well and the grout haze cleaned up well,although that might well be down to the tile rather than the grout.
I would use the grout again as long as I didn't have to pay for it:lol:.....by God I've heard it is expensive
What number Mapei silicone do you think matches the Gris coloured grout?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Well...previously when I asked the customer about a matching silicone Porcelanosa told him to go to B&Q.....very helpful!. But when I rang the Porcelanosa shop today they did let slip that Mapei manufactured their grouts and adhesives.
It wasn't too bad....on 1000mm x 330mm ceramics(2mm joint)Gris and 660mm x 400mm porcelain tiles(3mm joint)with Anthracite or should that be Cherry Blossom shoe polish:smilewinkgrin:
It firmed up in the joints well and the grout haze cleaned up well,although that might well be down to the tile rather than the grout.
I would use the grout again as long as I didn't have to pay for it:lol:.....by God I've heard it is expensive
What number Mapei silicone do you think matches the Gris coloured grout?

Cement grey is 113

Hope the walls were straight with them 1m tiles, just done the 900x315.

Reply to Butech colorstuk rapid grout question in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays