Search the forum,

Discuss burleywood sandstone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

JimmyShoes

Hi all, a friend has recently has a burleywood sandstone floor laid, with the tiler sealing after with stonetect impregnating sealer. I've not used this stone before, but he asked me for some advice. it appears some of the tiles seem to be polished thus giving glossy finish and smooth to touch, whilst some are a matt finish and rougher to touch. He has asked me if it is an issue with the sealer or how the stone has been cut ie a different grain, or are some tiles mechanically polished and some not ?He would prefer them all to have the same glossy finish, to be a universal effect. is there a different product that he can use to achieve this or is that the way the tiles come ? or would he have to use something like a resin coat to achieve this ? Thanking you in advance

Reply to burleywood sandstone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen