Search the forum,

Discuss brick pattern advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

John the tile

yeah thanks.

the tiles are pretty big. 250 by 400.

i was hoping to start smack ontop of the bath. but the window wall is not one of the bath walls but, it is the first wall you see when you walk in the bathroom. i get what your saying i was actualy thinkin you could only move the tiles half each way, but yeah i can do a third if i have to what ever pleases the eye best.

so when i do the window wall first then when i come to do next wall at the internal. i was thinking of measurin g the cut of my tiles and making up the difference of a full tile onto the next wall.

P

peckers

heres some pics off brick pattern including window and internal corners hopes this helps:thumbsup:

Attachments

• ebay 023.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 193
  • ebay 022.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 174
  • ebay 021.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 153

Reply to brick pattern advice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen