Search the forum,

Discuss Book Match Porcelain Veins in the Printed Sheets in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

perplexed.
but I believe in marc ;) ahahah

image.jpeg

O

Old Mod

So I thought it was time to update the progress with the bookmatch project in North London.
It's painfully slow at times, trying to match things in when you can't actually follow the intended flow, mainly due to tile, step and tread sizes are incompatible.
So a lot of the time I'm just winging it! Haha
So here's a selection of images of one of the main floors, staircases and landings.
A few more to go yet!:)
All at different stages of progress.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

O

Old Mod

stunning marc, will you be putting your name forward for another job like this?

:) Of course! But I doubt anyone would pay my price! Haha
Thanks mate appreciate it!

You must have the patience of a saint to do that job !!
I get fed up on a job after 3 days and want to move on ..lol

Andrew, The patience required for completing this project, is nothing to the patience I have to Display on here everyday. Hehe :rolleyes:
Was that a backhanded compliment Andy? :D

Reply to Book Match Porcelain Veins in the Printed Sheets in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen