Search the forum,

Discuss Bellota Cutters in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

That is not what I wrote....I asked for a 20mm strip off 600mm wide tile........... you have cut a 10mm strip off a 30mm wide tile.............

I don't see the relevance of this infatuation of cutting thin strips off thin strips as they never get used unless your setting out is poor.........
hey tom.
you mean you need a tile cut into 58cm?

S

Spare Tool

That is not what I wrote....I asked for a 20mm strip off 600mm wide tile........... you have cut a 10mm strip off a 30mm wide tile.............

I don't see the relevance of this infatuation of cutting thin strips off thin strips as they never get used unless your setting out is poor.........
The tile was 600 long, don't matter how wide 30mil or 600 fact is the result will be the same, what's setting out got to do with being able to cut 10 or 20mil off end of a tile, I've used many different kind of cutters and the sigma is the only one I've used that will take such a small slither of the end of porcelain so in my honest opinion they are a Great cutter, have you tried using one Tom?

B

Bill

Right cut 20mm off a 600x600....go on ...make sure it works every time. And yes, I have used all types of cutters.

S

Spare Tool

Right cut 20mm off a 600x600....go on ...make sure it works every time. And yes, I have used all types of cutters.
Ok can't see what difference it will make though, floor on at end of this month with 600's, will post pics, take it your a Rubi fan?

I

Italy

Ok can't see what difference it will make though, floor on at end of this month with 600's, will post pics, take it your a Rubi fan?
ahahah crazy
the fan rubi
149.gif
lol

Reply to Bellota Cutters in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen