Search the forum,

Discuss Basic Laser ? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

Can anyone recommend a decent green laser, I'm not bothered about self levelling etc as I purely want it for setting out larger floor areas etc, like a modern day chalk line. looked at Dewalt but I can't warrant spending that kind of money. I did have one a while ago but i must have left it on a job

F

Flintstone

Just looking on eBay and they are all expensive, I'm sure the one I inherited wasn't expensive. Just a square box that shines a laser line out!

M

mr.tile

Lasers are expensive. While the Pythagorean theorem cost nothing.

imex-green-beam-premium-tilers-laser-square-lx11pg-012-lx11pg.jpg

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The dewalt 360 green beam is very sexy tho I'm looking at ome at the min but can't decide if to buy the bosch gas 35 dust extractor or the laser ohh the choices

Reply to Basic Laser ? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen