Search the forum,

Discuss Bal washboy sponges. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Got one yesterday, didn't need it but at that price I couldn't leave it!!

- - - Updated - - -

Free bucket trowel with every Genesis tiger trowel too which at £5.99 + vat is a bargain!!

Only one per customer on the bucket trowels.

S

Stef

Bought 10 bags of weber yesterday, got a free hoodie. They had to order my size so I made the manager put an IOU on the invoice, lol!

I got 30 bags of weber & got them delivered to the site, the offer was pick up only... :mad2:

S

Stef

I would have kicked off :)

It wasnt till i got back home that i had a proper look through the sales sheet that i noticed it.

Sent the misses up a couple of days later but they wouldnt play ball, she got me the bucket trowel though!!!! :thumbsup:

S

Stef

Not good enough mate.. the lads at my local CTD would have played ball .. :):):):)

I'm friendly with Stevie that works the trade counter but he stuck to what was stated & did say that if he done it for 1 he would have to do for all..

D

DHTiling

I'm friendly with Stevie that works the trade counter but he stuck to what was stated & did say that if he done it for 1 he would have to do for all..

I understand that but looking after the regulars is what is required :) .. or just threaten him next time :lol:

Reply to Bal washboy sponges. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen