Search the forum,

Discuss B and Q Toledo green wall kitchen tiles 150x400 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kay84

hi can anyone help me
We moved into our newly renovated period property last year. The developer had filed the splash backs with this tile (and only half the size along the counter as splash backs) we need to replace the half sized tiles with the full length and width ones but I have since found out b and q have discontinued them. We won't need too many. Can anyone help? Product code is 5397007010213

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
B&q usually buy direct from source and often exclusive.

When they're gone they're gone. Unless people have spares.

We can sometimes help by locating stores with some when they're not B&Q ones.

How many would you need to replace the lot with something else? Are there many throughout the whole area sort of thing?

K

Kay84

B&q usually buy direct from source and often exclusive.

When they're gone they're gone. Unless people have spares.

We can sometimes help by locating stores with some when they're not B&Q ones.

How many would you need to replace the lot with something else? Are there many throughout the whole area sort of thing?
Thanks, that's disappointing :-( basically what's happened is the people who did the splash back for the oven did them off centre and either side of the over are two pillars just painted white. We want to tile them and the wall from the counter up to the eye level cabinet. We either need to replace the green tiles that are lining the wall by counter with full size green tiles or remove them completely. If only need less than a pack.whats the chance of me finding them?!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reply to B and Q Toledo green wall kitchen tiles 150x400 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen