Search the forum,

Discuss Awkward cuts - whats your method in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Following on from Bri's thread, 'awkward cuts' I thought it would be good to see what various methods we all use for things like curves, bends and shapes / obstacles etc

Do you like to scribe around obstacles and shapes OR do you prefer to use paper/card templates or profiles gauges?

Curves and bends always throw up a few challenges so whats you favorite method for the various cuts.

O

Old Mod

What ever method I remember at the time! Haha
All of the above!
Template with whatever is to hand, whether it be box tiles came in, corex or anything else.
Tape measure frequently.
Rubi angle finder or this thing I picked up at a boot sale!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Or I just guess! Haha

Reply to Awkward cuts - whats your method in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen