Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone recognize this tile pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Do any of you recognize this tile pattern......and what it's called.....if it even has a name..
20170629_183157.jpg

20170629_183205.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
There are two 30x30's (or 45x45's) next to each other so don't thing it's romano but might be opus something else?

Does it matter? You got match it or something? Just draw the pattern out and work the sqm out of that and then duplicate it. And add about 20% for off cuts and take back what you don't use lol

F

Flintstone

It's neither of those two you 2 have posted and it's not a roman pattern! It looks like somebody has made it up as they have gone on to me

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
This is French Opus, four tile sizes, don't think it's that though.

IMG_0988-2.jpg

Reply to Anyone recognize this tile pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen