Search the forum,

Discuss am i rite in saying there either should of been trim or the tiles shou in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

this is me brothere missus's moms bathroom my bro wants similar so need to know where to get similar tiles cheap as ya can like :thumbsup:... also I am thinking the window and half height should of been finished with a trim? opinions please thank you. 1511868_10152068232189827_385140850_o.jpg

S

Sean SML Tiling

Re: am i rite in saying there either should of been trim or the tiles

I personally think it looks neater but some people dont like trim. Its upto your bro

M

Mr Tiler

I think on stone it looks lovely with no trim but ceramic/porc looks best with trim but at least needs mitring lol

C

Colour Republic

Why not ask his mother-in-law? They don't look like they were that expensive. Plenty of people will do similar tiles in the £20-£25sqm range. If you go really cheap you will find the pattern is the same on each time and just ends up lokking naff

G

Gazzer

Have you tried getting off your backside Ash and going into a tile store....there are plenty about !

M

Mr Tiler

she couldn't say as she moved into the property after the bathroom had been done lol..... not on xmas eve Neale. only got the pics this morning!

M

Mr Tiler

no matey my brother wants similar in his bathroom

G

Gazzer

she couldn't say as she moved into the property after the bathroom had been done lol..... not on xmas eve Neale. only got the pics this morning!

These stores have websites and anyway you cant do anything until the shops open again.

Reaction score

Is it social/council house??
I've done some before with that border

and yes, definitely trim on them, IMO.

M

Mr Tiler

I don't know in all honesty they live in Peterborough so ali will know if they are cheers bud

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score

And at least center the window.

Reply to am i rite in saying there either should of been trim or the tiles shou in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen