Search the forum,

Discuss Alpro knee pads. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Well as some of you members might know.. i have tried alsorts of knee pads over the years from snickers to Gel pads and even rubi pro pads..

Nothing seemed to work to stop knee pain after a long day floor tiling etc.

So i bit the bullet and purchased some Alpro knee pads from Tradetiler.

Well i have been using them for about a week solid now and what i will say is that they are very comfortable and the straps sit around the calf muscle and not in the back of the knee , where they can dig in after a while.

And most of all NO!! knee pains ... So i highly recommend anybody who suffers from knee pain and other knee pads haven't worked to give the Aplro knee pads from Trade tiler a go..

I know i am so glad i did..:thumbsup:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but a lot of us told you so, thinking about a pair for myself, the last ones I wore were borrowed, having said that, my Sweeny Todd Blades are comfy, not as much as the Alpro IMHO though.

Pleased you got / are getting on well with them :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Yes i was told so.. and i am glad i listened... this is the reason for the thread to show members the Aplro knee pads DO infact help with bad knees...

T

Time's Ran Out

Sounds like an old advert!
What other tools would you like tested Dave - I'am up for a new rubber squeegee!:smilewinkgrin:

H

hillhead

Mine have been going strong for near two years now i think Dave,the velcro is showing signs of wear but the pads are still damn good even with some bits off,lol.
Here's a tip,after grouting with your washboy a floor say,when you get up off your knees use the washboy sponge to clean the kneeling surface of the alpros,rinse the sponge and get them pads clean! works a treat and keeps them in good condition.

B

BoltonTiler

platinum for me, not only do they support your knees but also take added stress from your anckles......long preventitive pain or aches take your mind off the task in hand..........they work for me and im an old git. 5 foot six btw.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
these look good,gone throo 2 sets of rubis last year they keep bursting,altho parting with 50 sheets for knee pads wasnt what i had in mind,you get what you pay for i suppose tho:thumbsup:

Reply to Alpro knee pads. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen