Currently reading:
Alpro knee pads.

Discuss Alpro knee pads. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Well as some of you members might know.. i have tried alsorts of knee pads over the years from snickers to Gel pads and even rubi pro pads..

Nothing seemed to work to stop knee pain after a long day floor tiling etc.

So i bit the bullet and purchased some Alpro knee pads from Tradetiler.

Well i have been using them for about a week solid now and what i will say is that they are very comfortable and the straps sit around the calf muscle and not in the back of the knee , where they can dig in after a while.

And most of all NO!! knee pains ... So i highly recommend anybody who suffers from knee pain and other knee pads haven't worked to give the Aplro knee pads from Trade tiler a go..

I know i am so glad i did..:thumbsup:

H

hillhead

Mine have been going strong for near two years now i think Dave,the velcro is showing signs of wear but the pads are still damn good even with some bits off,lol.
Here's a tip,after grouting with your washboy a floor say,when you get up off your knees use the washboy sponge to clean the kneeling surface of the alpros,rinse the sponge and get them pads clean! works a treat and keeps them in good condition.

D

DHTiling

Well .. All i can say is i love mine... not had one knee pain at work since i got these and the night time pains have virtually gone as well .. just a bit stiffness but that is years of knee hammer...:lol: but deffo a lot better...they don't ache in my sleep now or shall i say it doesn't wake me up anymore..

I never thought i would get that much comfort... so all i can say is thanks to the guy who invented the Alpro kne pads..and Dave at TT for stocking them.

G

Gazzer

I always get comments about my alpro kneeling pad, i have worked in many houses where the clients are nurses and care workers....They have all said its the comfiest pad they have tried nd on site i have lost count of how many other trades have tried the pad and cant believe how good it is.
I reckon my next order to to tradetiler will have a set of pads on now i know the straps dont dig in.

T

Time's Ran Out

DSC00366.jpg

When my other knee pad wears out I think I could be tempted to get a pair of those Alpro Knee Pads from Dave at TradeTiler!:lol:

Reply to Alpro knee pads. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.