Search the forum,

Discuss Aldi bargain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

afright

TF
Reaction score
Aldi are selling electric 240v paddle mixers for £39.99 just got one today well worth it check it out. W40_Sunday_PD14.jpg

Last edited:
B

Bubblecraft

Was in there yesterday & seen it. There also doing hawks, trowels etc. nothing fancy but decent enough backups

afright

TF
Reaction score
They did a small skill saw cuts wood and metal Ive used mine for two years and still going strong with the same blade it was only 29.99 their electric gear is made in Ireland

B

Bubblecraft

Bought these for a couple of quid yesterday when I was in there. Not tried them out yet though:
y7a3uqy2.jpg

I

Ian

Missed this offer the last time it was on, just been out and got one. Cheers for the heads up :thumbsup:

B

BARRONBATHROOMS

Cheers for the heads up! 3 year warrantee with receipt! Bargain wonder how long it will take to burn it out mixing dry wall

B

Bubblecraft

Mix pva with your plastering mix:lol: but British Gypsum are bringing out Thistle uni-finish so you don't need pva Thistle Uni-Finish

Yeah, heard about that. Be interesting to see how hard that will be to work with. Bet it's like Universal One Coat. That's an absolute nightmare to work with!
uru7aduq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dougs Third Go

my mixer has just started making strange noises and as there's a very real possibility of me venturing into a new line of work and stepping away from tiling it might be worth buying for when I want to "keep my hand in":smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Aldi bargain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen