Search the forum,

Discuss Advent Wins: Stuff going out in batches in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just letting you guys and gals know that the advent winnings (including forum hats) will be going out in batches. We did this on all three forums so we've got 75 hats going out, amongst all the other things, so to save us a bit of time and to make the tracking a bit more manageable we're sending the stuff out in batches.

Some hats are on back order but we have the first couple of batches in our conservatory (really not geared up for selling online anymore! - don't envy those that do lol).

So hang in there. PM @Lou if you're unsure of where your items are. She's got the spreadsheets with the names and addresses on and will be able give you a rough idea.

Some items are being sent out direct from our sponsors, and those would have by now had your name and address and will confirm shipping in the coming weeks.

So hang in there for us. :) We will be a bit more organised this year I think. This calendar thing kinda took off quickly.

Massive thanks to all the sponsors that got involved.

Reply to Advent Wins: Stuff going out in batches in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen