Search the forum,

Discuss Acrylic splash back? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

PJ Tiling

Any one fitted one of these before......?

I've got one to do next week.....well I say one, it's two kitchens in one house really.

The boards come in 2400 x 900 sheets and I will have to cut to fit and cut out sockets etc, which isn't to much of a problem its getting a nice finish on the edges I'm stumped on?:mad2:

C

Colour Republic

What brand is it? There are plenty of crap ones out there.

Lustrolite being one of the better ones

Hang on, should be some lustrolite youtube vids about, although they do sell edging trim if you wanted to go down that route

C

Colour Republic

This shows a shower panel installation but the process is the same when used as a splash back

[video=youtube;lj8wsR2-YBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj8wsR2-YBY[/video]

P

PJ Tiling

The stuff I'll be using is by a Scottish firm called 'wet wall'. They do 4mm boards designed for splash backs.

Looking forward to this one, should be interesting

S

Sean SML Tiling

Wet wall is easy enough as it's mdf with a laminate face. Lustrolite I find is very difficult to work with as it chips easily when cutting but is a nice board to put up as it's light.

Reply to Acrylic splash back? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen