Discuss 2nd time put back in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
should have started a boux avenue in hull last monday 12th nov , then got put back to the 16th , has now been put back to tuesday. tiles are stuck in sweden

so it will be a mad rush when we start , probs full of all trades , nightmare on the cards i reckon

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
And who's paying you Rob whilst you are sat waiting for these tiles?

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
well finally start the floor in the morn 160 m2 not 180, got 2 days to complete , yeah ill do jokes

why is shop fitting side run by fools

M

MSB Tiling

I started a job this morning that id already started once in JAN! The customer wants brickwork in their kitchen, the first time, in jan, the tiles were awful, told the customer and they said they would get them changed. Phone call few weeks back asking if i can come again, similar tile.....even worse than first batch. So ive lost a total of 4 days and no job on tomorrow :(

Reply to 2nd time put back in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay