Search the forum,

Discuss Will they stay stuck? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

stusgsx

From what I can see of the pic it looks like you have a good 90% coverage on the tile. I should think grout will fill the voids in the corners. I wouldn't rip the whole lot off just yet

D

davo66

try this for on line resize try 350pixel setting - Resize Images online

i use this one installed on pc, just drag and drop photo, and will reduce automatically - Batch Picture Resize

Thanks Steve, I've managed to create a better photo (by cropping) but now I am unable to upload it as I only have 4.2kb left from the 9.8Kb allocation and there doesn't appear to be any way of removing the originally posted photo under the attachment management window.

Sorry to be a dimbo, but I don't suppose you know of any way to remove a picture from a post?

C

charlie1

As above, looks like pretty good coverage although I think we are only seing half the tile? Ps, I'd be furious as a tiler if a customer decided to take my work apart. Hope this all works out for you and the tiler.

D

Deleted member 9966

Davo
You need to Go Advanced and click Manage Attachments. You should be able to remove the attachment from there.

Alternatively, if you have the photo saved to your pc, can you just copy and paste it straight into the reply box? Instead of attaching.

grr

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
As above, looks like pretty good coverage although I think we are only seing half the tile? Ps, I'd be furious as a tiler if a customer decided to take my work apart. Hope this all works out for you and the tiler.
if the work wasnt done right in the first place as it appears the cutomer must have doughts about the tiler and is right to be checking the work do you not think as i presume he will be paying good money and doesnt want them falling off
as to wich i am sure will happen at some time in the future if not fixed right

D

davo66

Davo
You need to Go Advanced and click Manage Attachments. You should be able to remove the attachment from there.

grr

RacerGirl,
unless I'm being dense there doesn't appear to be any options for removing attachments under the manage attachments tab though. Can you let me know where I should be looking?

And trying to post it direct to the mail doesn't help either as it still generates the size restriction error because of the existing image. Grrr!

D

davo66

The right hand edge is where the tiling trim was, so yes, you're only really seeing about 2/3rds of the tile. And just to let you know, the tiler (multitradesman) is no longer around due to a host of other crimes committed in the name of bathroom refurbishment.

Reply to Will they stay stuck? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen