Search the forum,

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Mod

Sorry Antonio,
No, I've not seen it either, I do not know if I want to, it's such an iconic movie,
disappointed I would not want to be! :D

O

Old Mod

Haha ok, I'll take that as disappointing then.
Or at least not as good.
Well that's kind of good in a way.
However I did think the remake of the mechanic was better than the original, but that's only because I thought the original should have had the ending this one did! :)
Anyway wrong thread hehe :D

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah brilliant movie 'The Presidents!' :)
It happens to have the longest skydive in history in it! Haha but it does give you a good insight in to what a skydive can be like.
No, I've not seen it either, dunno if I want to, it's such an iconic movie.
Wouldn't wanna be disappointed.
Talking of skydiving.....did you see the nutter jump from a plane without a parachute and land in a net !!

O

Old Mod

Talking of skydiving.....did you see the nutter jump from a plane without a parachute and land in a net !!
Ahhhhh! No mate, heard a snippet on radio and instantly forgot.
using a wing suit was he?
Or it's a hoax haha

I

Italy

well well, today day learning, technical Mapei on site.
as usual, after half an hour, he ran away.
antonio a with two dozen questions.
Now, direct line with him :)

IMG_1153.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen