Search the forum,

Discuss who needs a spirit level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

went to look at a shower I'm tiling next week. He is putting the tray in tomorrow and was setting it square by measuring from the ceiling to the top of the tray!!!! original

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
faithy is this the customer whos doing this? was on my mind this subject anyway the amount of customers trying to do prep work etc on jobs is massivley increasing imo,anyone else finding this

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
faithy is this the customer whos doing this? was on my mind this subject anyway the amount of customers trying to do prep work etc on jobs is massivley increasing imo,anyone else finding this

Perhaps worth considering doing a pre-start check a week or so before to give time to re-book stuff in if it's a balls up? Maybe just on the jobs you suspect it could go wrong? Anybody do this sort of thing?

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
you know what happens mostly tho dan,,they try it and muck it up then end up calling me at the last minute to get the prep done by us in the end lol

Reply to who needs a spirit level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen