Currently reading:
which sigma? There’s so many .....

Discuss which sigma? There’s so many ..... in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Glasgow
So there’s a pull and push model? Max being the push? Cheers for the advice..... will I miss my rubi twin rails for accuracy

Yeah, I believe the 3C2 is the normal pull to score model and the 3C3M is the push to score with the max handle.

The max handle does slightly obstruct the view at the bottom but i'm used to it now and know where it sits without looking round all the time. I also do sometimes pull to score and works fine like that. I haven't came across anything so far that it hasn't cut through with ease. the scoring wheel being on a bearing makes it so much smoother and easier to score :thumbsup:

If you are used to Rubi the max handle might be the best choice, you can change the handles anyway if you then prefer to pull to score

L

LM

IMG_6098.JPG

Reply to which sigma? There’s so many ..... in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.