Search the forum,

Discuss Whatever it takes for preparation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Been on here a few months now and have noticed some tilers don't do their own preparations, especially walls? I do whatever it needs, even if it means installing extra dwangs to suit Wedi boards, installing Wedi boards, taping, tanking etc same as floors. I'm interested, the tilers who leave it to someone else, I see your point as it's a quicker turnover of job and you can concentrate on just tiling but how do you know it's been done to what you recommend?

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
how did that go Kyle?
It was kinda therapeutic but hard work I was sore for days my shoulders elbows and core was like I'd bin lifting weights down the gym I've got another to do Friday but this time I've got a experienced screeder to mentor me and 3 young lads to barrow the gear inside

Reply to Whatever it takes for preparation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement