Search the forum,

Discuss What ya tiling next week then..? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I am doing that wetroom / en-suite in Applestone.. the one with the upside down marmox tray..:lol:

All tanked out saturday, so start tiling tomorrow.

A

Aston

i'm not, got a small krend job on. still getting every thing back up and running at the moment dave. supposed to have started a small victorian job last week but the women keeps changing her mind on the pattern and when i told her the price which wasnt expensive by the way, she starts to moan that the tiles were cheaper than the fixing...

G

Gazzer

Ful bathroom refit. Tiles supplied by TileTown. Replace all white goods and new floor. My get around to the UFH and Tiles but depends how it goes.

W

White Room

Finishing a small bathroom then starting another in the same house but a little bigger and so are the tiles.....

I

Ian

Some 1200x600s!!!!! First time I've done these, at least the tx1200 will get an outing!

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I've got a wetroom on at the moment. Rebuilt/boarded all the walls with 12mm hardie last week. Got some plumbing for the utilities to do tomorrow. Should be on with the tiling by mid-week.

My sketch designs are here:

554820_325756654173450_403129206_n.jpg 579974_325756680840114_226708673_n.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I start a small geo floor on Wed, should have been Mon, but I have a broken finger so I thought I would give it a couple more days rest. My last two jobs were done left handed, including the jotm winner. I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous:lol:

S

Spud

I start a small geo floor on Wed, should have been Mon, but I have a broken finger so I thought I would give it a couple more days rest. My last two jobs were done left handed, including the jotm winner. I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous:lol:
Typical! you can beat me with one hand tied behind your back :lol::lol:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Never Gary, it was not heavy work, I have had to pass on some good work lately, I am a lightweight. It's only one finger broken in two places, I could not handle the heavy stuff atm, I am just a wimp.:yikes::lol::lol:

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing, have just woken up in a hotel at Gatwick airport and will soon be on a plane to Barbados after getting married on Saturday! Have a car showroom booked in for my return but until then happy tiling everone:thumbsup:

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
nice one have a great time on your honeymoon, i have a 25mtr bathroom walls to do this week work still thin on the ground here at the moment,but picking up a little

Reply to What ya tiling next week then..? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen