Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss What would you charge for this job? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

Russell brown

Stripped the old vying out removed plinths and over boarded the floor with ply(I've not used hardibacker yet but ive priced a small en suite with one so until then ive used what I know) screwed at 100mm centres. Laid 22 m2 of 610x330mm porcelain tiles, cut and re fixed the plinths and doors. I've also supplied all tiles adhesives and grout plus the ply. Ive charged £1500 and it's taken 2 days with a labourer.

having trouble uploading pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 68
R

Russell brown

The tiles are £28m2 so total at £616 plus materials so I'm thinking im a little shy on labour?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Should've offered to redo the walls as well :sofahide:

R

Russell brown

image.jpg If you've hot any advice I can benefit from im all ears, you're quite right I'm not a tiler so everything's a school day.

T

The D

Your not a tiler but you want us to tell you what a tiler would charge so you can charge the same LOL

Reply to What would you charge for this job? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks