Search the forum,

Discuss What screen resolution in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

up now. also you can multiple vote, so one vote for your resolution and one for type i.e standard or wide:thumbsup:

cheers guys

C

Colour Republic

Thanks Dave

i'm asking the question from a web design point of view, depending on what stats you look at then you will get different answers to the most common screen sizes, it depends on who you target audience is. I gather that my general target audience will be your bog standard web surfer (like you and me) as opposed to drawing lots of traffic from say IT professionals that would in general have more expensive larger monitors

Up until resently 1024x768 was the most popular but now 1280x1024 isn't that far behind as more people have bought larger widescreen monitors and the trend is growing, so i'm now tempted to have my (under construction) website re-sized to allow for the incease in larger monitors BUT i'm also aware that more and more people are using netbooks/handhelds/mobiles to surf the net whilst out and about so i'm at a cross roads as to what way i will go :confused:

T

Tommy_S

1280 x 800

sorry didnt see the poll at the top:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to What screen resolution in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen