Search the forum,

Discuss Wetroom pooling how to fix? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
[Distant sound of gunshot]......

Wet rooms are a steep learning curve, the first one you do is never ending deathslog but gets easier. I hate doing them though and talk people out of it if I can.

P

Perfect Tiling

I know you wanted a wetroom but they can be a pain to live with if small as everything gets wet. It'll be easier and cheaper to replace the glass panel with a cubicle onto the tiles..... you'll then have a floor level walk in style shower.....surely that's better than ripping it up.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have a wetroom, complete pain with the kids as they keep running around the bathroom!

S

Steve Wilson

I know you wanted a wetroom but they can be a pain to live with if small as everything gets wet. It'll be easier and cheaper to replace the glass panel with a cubicle onto the tiles..... you'll then have a floor level walk in style shower.....surely that's better than ripping it up.
I had thought of that and found a nice frameless door one on VP. But as you say I wanted a wetrooom and feel like I’ll be dissapointed / feel like I failed every time I look at it. I could be convinced tho...

P

Perfect Tiling

You'll be convinced every time you dry yourself with a wet towel or wipe your *** with soggy loo roll and your fingers break through . I've got a tilet shower with wetroom styke tray and a semi frameless cubicle.....much better and the cubicle is a feature.

Reply to Wetroom pooling how to fix? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen