Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss West and East Mids Wall and floor tiling in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
JP tile are looking to increase their workforce operating in and around the Midlands, with loads of active scheme's, and lots of new scheme's about to commence.

We pay well and on time, organise the works as best as possible given the nature of the Construction Industry!! And are a friendly outfit in general.

If you would like any details please get it touch, we keep all our guys busy 6 days a week and everyone likes working for us. Most of the time!

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in site work. Lots of experience, Been working abroad since 2007 so no uk qualifications. They are telling me to start with a csis labourer card, does this work for you?

OP
JP Tiling

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yes you would 100% need a card, you can try labourers card but some companies demand specific skils. When are you free we are rammed next week!!!!

Reply to West and East Mids Wall and floor tiling in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock