Search the forum,

Discuss washboy, alpro knee pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TT Tiling

hi just like to say got my new knee pads from tradetiler and a wash boy ,did a 100sm floor over the weekend and my knees feel great ,a top top knee pad worth every penny ,and as for the wash boy ,tock some getting use to ,but again top bit of kit for floors ,saved me some time ,but dont think it would be any good on walls ,wouldnt give me the finsh im after , so if its knee pads your after buy the alpro pads ,cant wait to start the next big floor this weekend :thumbsup:

P

Peter

Really must get a pair of these knee pads, my knees seem to be doing an awful lot of clicking these days. :thumbsdown:

R

richie b

might get some of those knee pads they sound good, my croc one are really nice but the button keeps breaking off them, i only use wash boy on floors too

H

hillhead

My alpros have been going strong for a couple of years now and my karl dahm wasboy washes floors and walls:thumbsup:

Reply to washboy, alpro knee pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen