Search the forum,

Discuss visable cut edges in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all I have bathroom coming up were customer wants brick bond tiles on the walls but she would also like a couple of rows of tiles in the middle shower area straight up in a diffrent colour.I am just wondering how you all would get a clean finish on the visable cut tile either side of the upright diffrent tiles I have advised her on putting a trim either side what would you all do ? any advice always appreciated.

C

charlie1

Dont put a trim either side, If you can talk hte customer out of this design. It will look crap. You are the tiler explain that this will not look good and she will listen to you.

If she will not change her mind then the cut edges must be rubbed down with a rubbing stone:thumbsup:

I

IvegotsTILE

You can get metal square trim which will help make it look like a great feature.You can't really leave visable cuts.Done this on alot of shower areas:thumbsup:

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice spoken to darren from nett today his and your advice are making me think that I will try and take them out of it if not The metal trim will have to do, dont want people thinking its my work making it look cr?p

Reply to visable cut edges in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen