Search the forum,

Discuss Victorian Tile restoration. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
Struggling to find these threads!!!

Work the floor with a suitable stripping agent ( we have wax off) ,looks like you have an existing oil In the floor , this will remove this , if any existing glue left on the surface you can use nitro morse to finish any remaining stuborn glue.

once the floor is fully clean - leave minimum 5 -7 days to fully dry and release all moisture ( most important)
then you can seal with an impregnator first as the guys suggest , we have kf stain stop , if you want a sheen finish as above or we have kf tile polish

Maintain with a suitable tile product - no aggressive cleaners - they will knock your new shine.

O

Old Mod

Struggling to find these threads!!!
@Lithofin BOB
Check your alert preferences Bob in the alert drop down box, top right menu.

image.jpg

Reply to Victorian Tile restoration. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays