Discuss Victorian path - Hampshire in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

barneyg

TF
Reaction score
Hi
A little while back I asked for some advice on Victorian path tiling (thanks to those who replied) which I'm now ready to go ahead with.
I've got a couple of local firms coming to quote but thought it'd also be worth offering the job here too.
There's approximately 3 square metres of tiling (1m wide, 3m long) using the design I've chosen (shown in the attached pictures). I'm thinking of black and red 150x150 squares for the main pattern and black and cream 75x75 squares for the border, but am open to other sizes if they'd fit better. They'll be laid in a rectangular area, which hopefully makes the job a little more straightforward, as I've assumed the black edging tiles can be used to fill in the awkward area near the front door step.
The existing path is just concrete slabs sat on earth which will need lifting so that you can put down the appropriate base for the new path and luckily they do lift up easily.
I'm happy to go for supply and fit if the price is right, saves me the hassle of sourcing the right number of tiles :)
I'm in Romsey, near Southampton in Hampshire (which is a really nice place for a holiday if you're from further afield!)
If you need any more info or would be interested in giving a quote let me know.
Thanks,
Rob

Attachments

• design.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 137
  • current.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Reply to Victorian path - Hampshire in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm refitting our bathroom which is about 3m sq and am putting in a wetroom shower in the corner...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley