Search the forum,

Discuss ufh loose tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

KeithD

HI All, need some advise please. i have had to take my bathroom floor up as many tiles have come loose. The floor was tiled 2 years ago the substrate is chipboard which is rigid , i layed the UFH on top of the chipboard and SLC on top then bedded in tiles as i had height issues. i have 22 mm to play with as the threshold is carpet and i dont want a step up. i understand ditra would be ok to lay on top of UFH ? Thanks for any ideas.

Reply to ufh loose tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.