Search the forum,

Discuss trim corners in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Alan M

hi there.

do you use those corner trim pieces

are they worth it.
are they very limiting on the types of trim they can be used with.

i only wanted them for where 3 pieces of trim meet . i always see where tilers left that area looking bad. the mieters are perfect but the bit sticking out looks terable

thanks alan

I

Ian

I tend to use 'L' shape trim for most things now so this problem doesn't occur. Always try to use the corner pieces and trim from the same manufacturer, then they will match. Genesis are one of the best.

J

jwatson

do they do black ones bri???
I tend to use 'L' shape trim for most things now so this problem doesn't occur. Always try to use the corner pieces and trim from the same manufacturer, then they will match. Genesis are one of the best.

I

Ian

Just had a look and can't see any black corners. Homelux do black 'L' shape though.

J

jwatson

thought so had a job before christmas> quoted her, last minuete changed her mind to black pvc trims, couldnt find corners anywhere for them. struggling my dogs dangly bits 3 waying on two not very square corners. wasted so much time on them corners, i dont ever wanna do a black pvc 3way again
Just had a look and can't see any black corners. Homelux do black 'L' shape though.

Reply to trim corners in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen