Search the forum,

Discuss tough phone?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

I use this for work (although I have a weekend phone too).
Samsung E2120 specs - Phone Arena
Cost me £10 from Sainsburys a couple of years ago and it's been drop kicked, sat on, immersed in water, adhesive and just won't give up.
Battery life is brilliant and seeing as I only want a basic phone for work (so I'm not distracted with emails etc) it fits the bill really well.
At £10 I'm not going to flinch when it dies either.
And on more than one occasion when I've forgotten my radio, it's got me through the day!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Depending on what you want from a phone the Motorola defy is supposed to be quite good, waterproof, shock proof etc but is also a touch screen smartphone so ideal for emails and facebook etc........

W

White Room

I use this for work (although I have a weekend phone too).
Samsung E2120 specs - Phone Arena
Cost me £10 from Sainsburys a couple of years ago and it's been drop kicked, sat on, immersed in water, adhesive and just won't give up.
Battery life is brilliant and seeing as I only want a basic phone for work (so I'm not distracted with emails etc) it fits the bill really well.
At £10 I'm not going to flinch when it dies either.
And on more than one occasion when I've forgotten my radio, it's got me through the day!

Got the older model, it's got a good survival rate..

Reply to tough phone?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen