Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Topps Tiles, waiting all week for delivery in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes Topps Tiles to deliver a Rubi Pocket 40?

I ordered last Sunday night and its now Saturday morning and I'm still waiting, and I need my cutter.

Track my order? Ha! no chance, as their website says 'no current orders' on my account, delivery was supposed to be 4 days.

Ring up? Ha! no chance, all lines are closed.

I think this will be the first and last time I order from them online. I wanted to buy from Trade Tiler as normal but he dosen't list them.

Not impressed. :thumbsdown:

W

White Room

Does anyone know how long it takes Topps Tiles to deliver a Rubi Pocket 40?

I ordered last Sunday night and its now Saturday morning and I'm still waiting, and I need my cutter.

Track my order? Ha! no chance, as their website says 'no current orders' on my account, delivery was supposed to be 4 days.

Ring up? Ha! no chance, all lines are closed.

I think this will be the first and last time I order from them online. I wanted to buy from Trade Tiler as normal but he dosen't list them.

Not impressed. :thumbsdown:

Could there have been an error when ordering and it's not on it's way...just a thought.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
This could be it, I'll have to check my debit card transactions.

Thanks whitebeam.

I could have driven all the way to Topps to collect one but its a good 40 mins each way in traffic and could only ever get there on a weekend so it would be half the morning wasted for the sake of £5.00 delivery.

Edit: What am I on about, I have a confirmation email and everything.....Doh!

Last edited:

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just rung Topps and he confirmed I should have it by now, it seems my cutter has fallen into a black hole. :prrr:

I mean why do Topps take 4 days anyway? Most companies manage to deliver the next day.

I just want a mini cutter, I'm sick of slogging the big clinker around for tiles a quarter of its size.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a one off perhaps. Delivery companies are often to blame for delays and "lost" items. I'm guessing they're resending you one?

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well beyond a joke, I think I'm going to ask for my money back if its not here when I get home tomorrow.

Nothing worse then arriving home expecting a box and then to find out its not there.

E

enduro

Not always Companies fault...i placed a next day delivery with for some cleaner i needed. I did not turn up next day!! Phoned the delivery firm they said they tried to deliver but nobody was home..My wife was home all day i said. Ok i will check he said..Oh it has been sent to another depot thats why he said :incazzato:It will be sent to Tunbridge wells depot the next day for delivery. I said i will collect it as i was working in Tunbridge wells the next day. Ok the guy said. So next day i go to collect it...And it had gone out on the van for delivery and the tried to deliver it and nobody was home :mad2: I did finally get it and the company i got the cleaner from has now change delivery firms.

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
Hi bob,
where abouts are you? im sure i have one of those floating round in my van if you want it?
You can have it for a small fee plus delivery.

Paul.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Paul, Thanks for the generosity you're a gent. I'll wait and see what happens in the next few days but if I get my money back I may take you up on your offer providing you don't need it. I can give you a couple of quid no problem.

I'm in Bradford.

Reply to Topps Tiles, waiting all week for delivery in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks