Discuss Tiling disaster help in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Perfect Tiling

OP says £800 for 18 sq mtrs.....he also says he paid the tiler.....sorry I mean chancer half up front...... so did he pay £400 or was £800 paid with another £800 due on completion....or have I missed something???

JLammy

-
Reaction score
OP says £800 for 18 sq mtrs.....he also says he paid the tiler.....sorry I mean chancer half up front...... so did he pay £400 or was £800 paid with another £800 due on completion....or have I missed something???

It was £800 in total. £400 paid upfront.
[automerge]1589229157[/automerge]
As an update, I've started tearing everything down now and will hopefully have the new plasterboard up this weekend. Can't wait for this nightmare to be over.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I charged for materials upfront for the first time on my last job. Mats were a grand but it was just as lockdown started and was worried things would get stricter and I’d be screwed. Normally payroll mats myself upfront and only expect payment if customer is totally happy with job.

Reply to Tiling disaster help in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks