Search the forum,

Discuss TilersForums Competition Details in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I thought a good competition is required here to get this place a little more lively so here are the first of the details for the very first Tilers Forums Competition.

You Have To: Write the words TilersForums using tiles, take a picture of it and post it in this thread/topic, we'll all vote on the entries in a poll and the winners takes all. You can do this at work with your scrap tiles and then take the picture at home later with the Mrs's camera?

By: Not too sure when to end the competition, it will definately be before the Christmas period though. A date will be confirmed here no later than 30 days before the end of the competition

To Win: £250's worth of tiling gear from [DLMURL="http://www.tradetiler.com/acatalog"]Main menu[/DLMURL] (maybe other website's too?)

Notes: The forums are not busy at the moment and the professionals rooms is even less busier so I'm fully expecting there to only be a few entries. This only means that there is a much bigger chance of you getting the prizes!

Good luck :)

View attachment 61709

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Bloody crap this is! This is nearly a year the comp' has been going and I've had L & R Ceramics show me a photo of an un-grouted design that him and his son did and another guy who I can't find now said he'd have a go but nothing ever come of it!

All I want is a few pics of some cut up tiles spelling TilersForums in a pretty pattern!

Is that too much to ask for you Pro's!

I might give all the members a chance of winning the tools to increase my entries from 0 to something.

There's £250 of my own cash waiting by my bread bin ready to buy the lucky winner some tools or even beers!

G

GazTech

gaz its a M well i did try :icon9:
Fair play sorry formula old chap.It's the best so far!!! I'ts the only one so far.I've got mine marked out but need a day off to cut it,last day off had to spend bloody day in Burnley on drink drive awareness course bugger!
icon8.gif

Reply to TilersForums Competition Details in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them. Price seems good for the tiles I need, but I need a large number of porcelain tiles for an external...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.