Currently reading:
Tilers Websites

Discuss Tilers Websites in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Craig_007

Some nice websites there although some full flash sites are not the best for the user as they just might not have the plugin and they are also not the best for search engines making search engine optimisation a little difficult in some cases.

Ive been coding HTML and CSS for a few years now and built a few for people in the past, but i'm so looking forward to designing mine i can't wait but will be a while before ive got what you lot have to offer.

www.georgethewlis.co.uk

www.canterburyroaddaynursery.co.uk

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Cracking websites everyone..:thumbsup:

remember if Dan can't help regarding your website, then please get in touch with us.

If anyone else you lot know ever needs a website or just help with your site then please get in touch.

For some of our latest designs please look at our CASE STUDIES.

Thanks again.
Mike:8:
Mistore Websites

Generally I can't help mate, this was an old offer. I've said that anybody who takes a mistore out then I'll go over it for them to make sure it's optimised well and I'll help them get some links from plenty of tilers to give them a head start in search engines.

It's worked for Dave (Tiler in Durham | David Howe Tiling | Durham Tilers - his mistore site) and it's working for others too.

So get yourselves a mistore and give me a shout when you've done so. :)

Reply to Tilers Websites in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them. Price seems good for the tiles I need, but I need a large number of porcelain tiles for an external...
Replies
Views
Created a new forum category for Tilers' Talk covering all other countries. Please start a new thread of your own by clicking THIS LINK. (you need to be logged in to post)
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the Welcome to the new UK Plumbers Forums website, forum and blog Discussion Thread Welcome aboard the new UK Plumbers Forums website, forum and blog. Well, it has been a while since I’ve...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the Morning Thread for Tilers Forums Discussion Thread We have a Morning Thread on each of our forums, and the Tilers Forums Morning Thread has been running the longest, we’ve actually...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Please leave some feedback on this thread if you have been on a Training Course with Trades Training School (formally known as Tiler Trading School) in Edinburgh.
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.