Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers wanted in London in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam Marsh

looking for fixers to work on site in London all price work with good rates, 2 sites coming up in around 4 weeks. Loads of work available for right fixers.
around 150 plots in total but more being priced every week for major builder, all new build.
PM me for more info.

P

ph tiling

looking for fixers to work on site in London all price work with good rates, 2 sites coming up in around 4 weeks. Loads of work available for right fixers.
around 150 plots in total but more being priced every week for major builder, all new build.
PM me for more info.
Hi Adam I'm from Liverpool but willing to work away away if price is right do you still need tilers mate

A

Adam Marsh

Yes still looking for fixers, got lots of work coming up in the coming weeks .
Need bodies!!!!

S

sebic_25

hi seb here,from London ,I am interested,wanna swap numbers,then.thx

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If you click a members name, then "start conversation" you can send each other numbers and S2R photos or whatever ;-)

Reaction score
PM me for more info.
What type of tiling is there ie walls/floors and how many metres per job .What are the prices Thanks Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tilers wanted in London in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen