Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler looking for work in the Cambridgeshire area. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rob moore

Hi was just wondering if anyone has any tiling work in the Cambridge area? I have run my own business now for over 9 years. Experienced in all aspects of tiling including natural stone. Also do complete bathrooms and kitchens.

T

TG Cambridge

Hi Rob,
Why dont you pop in to our Cambridge branch and sign up to our great Trader Discount Scheme which offers massive savings on all of our products! Please see our address details below,

Tile Giant Cambridge
23 Coral Park Trading Est
Henley Road
Cambridge
CB1 3EA
TEL: 01223 350366

E

EVILUTION1X

hi rob
i am in little thetford and will be laying 110 sqm of stone flooring in next 60 days.. i am doing the whole build myself, but if you would like to do job with me, i would be happy to have extra help.
regards

david

W

White Room

hi rob
i am in little thetford and will be laying 110 sqm of stone flooring in next 60 days.. i am doing the whole build myself, but if you would like to do job with me, i would be happy to have extra help.
regards

david

May worth giving Rob Moore a private message to discuss the offer of work..

R

rob moore

Hi David i would be very interested in helping out as work is very thin my way at the moment my contact details are xxxxx or xxxxxx if you can contact me that would be great or send your details to me and i will get back to you ASAP

thanks again
Rob

Edit by Dan: Phone numbers removed to prevent agencies hassling you. Not too common these days but it was back in the day we used to allow this often. Please contact the member via PM. And Rob, please PM your phone number to Evilution1X by clicking HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

hi rob
regards

david

You Sir are a Gent.. :)

Reply to Tiler looking for work in the Cambridgeshire area. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen