Search the forum,

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
They have been set up, but sadly I don't have a price list

can i ask matt i went into tg on tue i think it was and they seemed to find my prices after a while of looking ..they didnt seem to know of any special prices mate. can you confirm the prices i was given are the special discount ones because on paper they are much dearer,cheers

N

Nkayjay

When ever i use my card in TG Christchurch it comes up as sainsburys???? So I'm not sure if they will have me on there records there must of been a mix up some where??

Hi, can you PM your details and i will look at this.

Cheers,
Nathan

N

Nkayjay

At the moment it is just key addys, grouts and trims. I don't know if it will extend to other things in the future. I don't have anything to do with the prices, hopefully Nathan will chime in :)

May look at the idea of a couple of one off special tiles for the forum but we wanted to offer a discount on the day to day stuff at the moment as thats where the difference can be made.

N

Nkayjay

went in 2 days ago..keraquik grey and white 1 quid cheaper than competitors:thumbsup: tubbed gear 5 quid dearer and chrome trims 5 quid dearer each:thumbsdown: . manager knew nothing about these prices..spent almost 2 hours in the shop:thumbsdown: as it was last time lousy

Hi Kilty, not sure if the new price level has got through to the store then? You should be paying £4.80 + for the basic ready mixed!?!?

M

Matt

can i ask matt i went into tg on tue i think it was and they seemed to find my prices after a while of looking ..they didnt seem to know of any special prices mate. can you confirm the prices i was given are the special discount ones because on paper they are much dearer,cheers

Hi Kilty

If you can PM the prices to NKayJay, he will be able to confirm if the prices were correct.

I presume you emailed your details to Nathan prior to going into the store?

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen