Currently reading:
tile giant and epoxy grout

Discuss tile giant and epoxy grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
RJW tiling , if ok with you i will get someone to call you in the morning and we will see where we have some stock , somehow we will endeavour to get you some kerapoxy
hi mo your operations manager rang me this morning ,to confirm that they will deliver epoxy grout to site if i still require it, bridgeford interiors who the job was for had rang me earlier to say they had got some, so of i went to birmingham airport from rotherham, got there no grout, it will be here soon ok i said did the tiling ,still no grout , eventually we get a delivery .TWO 22KG BAGS ARDEX RAPID SET FLOOR ADHESIVE. i was,nt best pleased ,endend up coming home job not grouted. i,d just like to say your company was amazing , wish all companies operated like that

Reply to tile giant and epoxy grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few ways to fix tile to bathroom walls. First you need to prepare the walls for tiling. Note that...
Replies
Views
I have the old stock no more ply down unprimed. (Their new stock comes pre-primed). Mapei suggested using Primer G before tiling with keraflex maxi s1. They did not recommend using SBR for some...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.