Search the forum,

Discuss The Motorbike thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

Had many an argument as to which was the fastest....the fizzy or the AP50...
Could just touch 60mph on my AP (Down hill with the wind behind me)..:)

No argument from me, AP50 was normally faster having 5 gears. My Fizzy ended up with a YB100 engine until it met the side of a Datsun 100A.
My Puch Grand Prix Special was an all together different thing!

O

Old Mod

Love that gsxr Marc, a bit like Honda nsr looking.

Here's my first bike and most dramatic transformation. These are very popular now but back then they wernt so. I miss it genuine Honda st70 Dax, barn find. I went to town on it

Wow! That's pretty kool Andy!

F

Flintstone

Cheers. You should have seen me riding it :D
Standard wheels were 2.5 inch I managed to get a 5 inch wheel in the rear, had to widen the swing arm, 3.5 inch front. Front and rear disk conversion, custom scalloped seat I made. Trimmed with half an Italian cow hide. 140cc engine, lowered 100mm all round and loads more stuff!

O

Old Mod

Cheers. You should have seen me riding it :D
Standard wheels were 2.5 inch I managed to get a 5 inch wheel in the rear, had to widen the swing arm, 3.5 inch front. Front and rear disk conversion, custom scalloped seat I made. Trimmed with half an Italian cow hide. 140cc engine, lowered 100mm all round and loads more stuff!
You're quite talented on the quiet aren't you Andy, you remind me of
'master craftsman Will Harding' ;)

Reply to The Motorbike thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen