Search the forum,

Discuss The Great RUBI Tile Cutter Survey!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

borgie

i havea had my ts 40 for over 20 years now, it's been all over europe. ALso it's brother the ts 60.
The most accurate manual cutter on the market and very quick, cutting point to point. You don't get neck ache bending over to see your mark, unlike sigma.
All come with a nice box. you can get spares for any part of any cutter including sapre box hindges and brackets.
I also have a tx700 which i use most of the time. slim porc. slithers no problem with the rubi wheel and breaker 1000KG of breaking pressure.
cutting curves easy and you also have the hole-drill attachment.
the cutting fence saves time cutting same size cuts, bang on everytime straight or on the angle.

the only thing i don't like is that the tx wheels don't fit the ts cutters.
rubi till the day i die!

What more could you want

Reply to The Great RUBI Tile Cutter Survey!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.