Search the forum,

Discuss Tabs in profiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Is it just me again!!!! I can't see the tabs in my own and other peoples profiles that say 'visitor messages', 'about me' and 'friends'. They're there for a second then get covered up with the visitors message box!!!

D

Deleted member 9966

Bri, do you view the forum in full screen? or do you have the window open for your web browsing on a minimised setting?

i can see all my tabs in my profile

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Covered over by what mate?

Try clicking log out (which clears your cookies) then close your browser, and log back in, see if that fixes it.

I

Ian

It does it on explorer, chrome and safari on the phone so I must have broken something! How can I stalk if I can't see anyones info :lol:

I

Ian

Covered over by what mate?

Try clicking log out (which clears your cookies) then close your browser, and log back in, see if that fixes it.

Covered over with the visitors message box, just logged out and it's still the same, like I said the tabs appear when I click on 'my profile' then disappear when the page fully loads??? Very odd!

G

Gazzer

Have you tried setting your profile to default? ....but then i guess it wouldnt affect other profiles. Sounds as if some size setting has been adjusted.

I

Ian

Oh I've found them now, they're right down the bottom of the page next to the clock??? It's as if the page has realigned itself, so how have I done that? and how do I fix it!!!

Reply to Tabs in profiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen